UK Immigration Solicitors

If you are wanting to invite a friend from Thailand to the UK and in need of a tourist visa or visitors visa or maybe you have a Thai girlfriend you would like to marry in the UK then apply for a fiancee visa would be what is needed. Lived in Thailand and now planning on returning to the UK then you need a spouse visa for your Thai wife. If you are living together with a ladyboy and want to return to the UK with her then you need a partner visa. Speak to us in Thailand for more information about your UK visa requirements. Do it today or visit our main website.

UK Immigration Solicitors in Thailand


Bangkok : Head Office

Interchange 21 Building, 399 Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongtoey,Wattana,
Bangkok 10110


Moo 5, Bangtao Place T. Cherngtalay, A. Thalang,
Phuket 83110, Thailand


Moo 6, North Pattaya Road,
Banglamung, Chonburi 20150 Thailand


Koh Samui
Maret, IT Complex,
Building Suite 309, Lamai Beach,
Koh Samui, 84310 Thailand


Hua Hin
Hua HinĀ  Huay Mongkol Rd
Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin,
Prachuabkirikhan, 77110 Thailand


Chiang Mai
Changkran Plaza,
191 Changkran Road Muang Chiang Mai,
Chiang Mai, 50100 Thailand


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *