The Partner Visa for the UK in a visa for those who are in a same-sex relationship. This is a very difficult visa to obtain as you need to show that you have lived together for at least 2 years and provide proof of this. Once this has been proven and the relationship shown to be real your partner may enter the United Kingdom on a 2 year probationary period. As stated before the visa is difficult to obtain in Thailand and event though allowed since 1997 it is not a common UK visa issued in Thailand.
The longer you have stayed together and able to prove this the easier it would be to obtain the partner visa. Speak to our solicitors in Bangkok about the proof needed and how best to obtain the visa. The following are the requirements for the partner visa to the UK.
- – Show that you old relationships have ended;
- – Show you have lived together for more than 2 years;
- – Show you don’t need public funds when back in the UK;
- – Show you have accommodation in the UK when you return;
- – Show both of your are 18 years and older;
- – Show that the relationship is permanent.
If you have any questions then call our toll-free UK number and speak to a British solicitor in Bangkok about the visa requirements and any other legal questions you might have about property, family and immigration. With offices in all the main cities in Thailand we are the largest legal services network in Thailand.
Do it NOW!
Call us today or see our main website for more details!